Congratulations to Kevin Hoff, Sales Consultant of Don Beyer Volvo, Falls Church, Virginia! The powerful vehicle showcase video he created, using Walkaround Videos, has been selected as our Video of the Month! As Kevin’s video proves, using Authntk Walkaround Videos is a great way to connect 1:1 with the customer by sending unique, personalized video messages that stand out. In about 90 seconds, Kevin vividly demonstrates to the customer why he can be trusted to help find the perfect vehicle.
What is Kevin doing that YOU could be doing? Here are a few things that Kevin does to give his customer an amazing experience with video:
- Personal - He addresses the customer, by name, so you know he's taken time to record this video only for you.
- Great First Frame - By shooting the first frame of the outside of the dealership, he lets customers know what to look for when they drive in. He reinforces the brand by ending the video with another shot of the dealership.
- Creative - Kevin uses a selfie stick, which allows him to record the dealership, turn the camera on himself, then shoot the car, inside and out, seamlessly.
- Efficient - Kevin gets a lot done in a short time. The video takes approximately 90 seconds – perfect.
- Subtle - Kevin doesn't oversell features. While highlighting the interior, he doesn't get lost in the details of showing how every feature works.
As Kevin’s video shows, personalized vehicle showcase videos are an effective tool for responding to the customer in a meaningful, relevant way. This helps build on a trusting relationship that can stand the test of time. Who wouldn’t want to receive a video like this when searching for a car?